I grew up in rural Manitoba and first started in business at the age of 19 when I co-owned an agri-food business in southwestern Manitoba. My curiosity for a career in real estate first sparked at age 21 when my brothers and I bought an apartment block in Winnipeg. Years flew by… my wife and I had four great daughters, were very active in our rural community and of course busy with numerous activities surrounding our daughters! In 2002, we moved to Winnipeg in order to expand a franchise and that’s when my curiosity for the real estate business heightened! In 2007, I decided to follow my heart, took my real estate courses and have been enjoying serving clients from Winnipeg and rural Manitoba ever since!
Exceptional service, honesty and complete integrity are always the basics of my interactions and I approach every day with energy and passion for what I do. I love being a realtor and it shows! It’s all about helping you achieve your goals.
In the past couple of years I have also become a sales representative for Artista Homes, one of Manitoba's most renowned and reputable builders. They use quality construction methods and pay close attention to detail and I recommend them to all.
If you're looking into buying or selling your home or if you would like more information on buying or building an Artista Homes home. I'd be happy to help!
A few words from some of my past clients
- "Ron and I both want to sincerely thank you for finding us our new home. As first-time homebuyers this entire process was new and could have been intimidating...Thanks to Marc, thanks to his patience, fast email and text replies and most of all honesty, he's made this experience FUN and enjoyable. This lifetime experience would not have been the same without you, and we both thank you so much for everything!!! We're so grateful my mom recommended you :) also SO excited." Chelsea and Ron, Winnipeg
- "Throughout the three months that Marc helped us look for a house he was nothing but very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very patient and showed no signs of frustration (even when we would go and see 10 houses at a time and ended up not liking any of them.) He was always there to answer any questions or concerns. We valued his opinion with every house we had considered putting an offer on since he had a tremendous amount of knowledge of how homes are built and different types of material used. We really appreciate all the great service; and time that you put into it. Thank you very much for helping us find our dream house!!!" Yamille & Joel, Winnipeg
- "We would like to thank you for the help you provided in finding us a home. At our request, you came on numerous occasions for house visits. You went out of your way to find information we asked for. Always pleasant, we found you a pleasure to do business with. You did a very good job of explaining the terms of the contract and even provided wise advice. You are a true professional. Our lawyer even commented on the well drawn-up contract." Anonymous
- "Thank you so much for all your work and expertise in marketing my home. It was a real pleasure to deal with someone in whom we had so much confidence." Miguel, Winnipeg
- "Thanks for going above and beyond our expectations in such a short time to find a house." Shauna & Dom, Winnipeg
- "Thanks so much for all the hours you put in to helping us sell our house and find our new home. Thanks for answering all our phone calls, texts and emails." Matt & Crystal
- "Thank you for helping me find my perfect home. Without your expertise and guidance this would not have been the positive experience it was. I will recommend you and the Remax team to my friends and family." Chantale
- "We wanted to take the time to express how much we have appreciated working with you through this entire process. Trying to find and buy a first time home was quite a daunting task (especially for us). Working with you has been a pleasure. You helped us through each step of the process and allowing us to feel comfortable making truly important decisions. (speaking French is another bonus). You have gone far beyond our expectations of a Realtor (you are even Mr. Fix It). You have really made this entire process easy and comfortable for us." Miao & Yantao, Winnipeg
- "Thank you very much for all of your patience with our house hunt. You managed to make what could have been a stressful time quite enjoyable. Your sense of humor was greatly appreciated." Marcie & George
- "We can't thank you enough for the excellent service and professionalism you showed us during the search for our home. Your knowledge and objectiveness were just what we needed in order to figure out what we wanted in a home. Your trustworthiness, patience and support during the entire process made us feel at ease and well taken care of. The time and effort you put into every house visit we made was truly appreciated. We never felt pressured at any point and really enjoyed working with you. We wish you continued success!" Barry & Corinne, Winnipeg
- "We want to thank you for selling our home (government transfer). With a tight schedule we couldn't believe it when you sold our home in only two days. Your knowledge and professionalism were truly the difference." David & Patti, Winnipeg