Changing Your Address

Use this list to help you notify federal, provincial and municipal departments and agencies and other services of your address change, or to start or stop services in Winnipeg or rural Manitoba

Government of Canada

Canada Post - Mail Forwarding Service or Local Post Office

Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Old Age Security (OAS) - My Service Canada Account or 1-800-277-9914 or Service Canada Office

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) - How to change your address

Employment Insurance (EI) - My Service Canada Account or 1-800-206-7218 or Service Canada Office

Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Canadian Firearms Program - Address Changes


Province of Manitoba

Manitoba Health Card - Notice of Change Form (e-form) or 204-786-7101 or 1-800-392-1207 or 300 Carlton Street, Winnipeg


Manitoba Student Aid - Making Changes


City of Winnipeg

Water and Waste Department - Moving - Opening or Closing an Account

Property Assessment and Taxation -

Winnipeg Public Library - FAQs

Elections Canada

On-Line Voter Registration System - Update the address on your voter registration


Manitoba Hydro

Manitoba Hydro -

Moving - Stopping or Starting Service


Manitoba Public Insurance (MPI)

Driver Licensing - Changing your information

Auto Insurance - Arriving to or Leaving Manitoba



Winnipeg Free Press

Winnipeg Sun

Manitoba Community Newspapers Association (mcna) - Links to newspapers in Manitoba 


Telephone, Mobile, Cable, Satellite & Internet Providers

BellMTS - Move My Services

Rogers - Moving Your Services

Shaw Communications - Moving?

Telus Communications - Change your billing address in My Account



Air miles and loyalty programs

Bank(s) and credit card(s) providers


Family, friends, etc.

Fitness clubs

Insurance companies

Magazine subscriptions

Schools, colleges, universities

Sports teams